Need help with APA style? Those page numbers and headers getting you down? Don't know how to cite sources? You can use Academic Writer (formerly APA Style Central) to write and cite in APA style. Academic Writer includes tutorials to help you learn the ins and outs of APA format.
- To use this product, you must have a Holy Family Canvas username and password
- Always use the links on the library’s web pages to access Academic Writer
- From off-campus, you will log in twice - one time to authenticate your Holy Family affiliation and once to get into Academic Writer
- From on-campus, you need to log into Academic Writer with your personal login. This is NOT your Canvas login. See “New Users” below for more information
- To get started, click the logo below OR login from our Research Databases page
New Users –creating an account
- From off-campus, click on Academic Writer. Log in with your Holy Family Canvas username and password
- From on campus, simply click the Academic Writer link
- Once at Academic Writer, go to "Welcome" on the top right of the page and register for an account. If you already have an APA Style Central account, just log in.
For help, contact a librarian at 267-341-3315 or email email@example.com