We have upgraded to a new library management system!
** To search the Research Databases, go to the Research Databases page and select a database.
** To see what you have checked out and to manage your library materials, sign into our new Discovery Service.
When logging into either system, you should see the login screen below.
* Your login for the databases and your library check out records will now be your HF UNIVERSITY ID NUMBER. Enter that in the first box.
* The first time you log in click set/reset password.
* You will be prompted to enter your HF UNIVERSITY ID NUMBER again. Click "Request New Password."
* You will receive an email in your Holy Family account. Click the link to set/reset your password.
* Try logging in again.
* For help email us at: email@example.com
Holy Family librarians created this guide to help you understand, develop, and apply basic library research skills and concepts. This guide will show you:
Go through this guide page by page to understand the research process for most projects, such as research papers, speeches, literature reviews, presentations, and more. Or find quick answers to individual research questions. Navigate using the tab menus above or jump to the "How do I...?" page.
Remember, the reference librarians are always here to help! Email, call, chat/IM, text us, or stop by the reference desk during any open library hours.
|Library Home||Information Literacy||Library Hours|
|Library Catalog||Library Forms||University Archives||E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Research Databases||Services & Staff||Tel: 267-341-3315|